Monday, June 9

to do list for 6-9-08

well we are going to the beach so i will not really get started till later but i really have a lot to do today so i need to make a list ;)


  1. dishes done!!
  2. clean counters done!!
  3. sweep kitchen floor done!!
  4. have Cheyenne vacuum all the rugs in the house done thanks cheyenne!!
  5. make my bed done!!
  6. have kids make there beds done!!
  7. clean my desk done!!
  8. "feed" the garden today done!!
  9. 3 loads of laundry today done!!
  10. take down the shower curtain (its cloth if you were wondering) in the kids bathroom and wash it (that's where the pee smell was coming from dang boys lol) done its in the washer now!
  11. fold diapers done!!
  12. sweep and vacuum Florida room thanks cheyenne
  13. feed stray cat done!!
  14. tidy up my bath room done!!
  15. mop kitchen floor done hahahaha well this was not originally on my list but my washing machine hose came undone and my whole kitchen floor was covered in soapy water so it got real clean!!!

No comments: