I totally forgot i had this giveaway going and just went on with life.. and today i thought hey I'm going to blog and opened up blogger and bam theres the giveaway post!! CRAP!! so 2 weeks late but still on a Friday lol here's the winner...
Comment # 2 which is Heather Milburn
please send me you pay pal info within 48hrs or i will need to pick someone else :)
SO SO SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING!!
Friday, April 30
Saturday, April 10
A little about me hummm..... I'm a Navy wife to an awesome guy thats been in the navy 13 years now and we have 5 kids and hopefully more one day :) We cloth diaper, co-sleep, use slings, and try to eat healthy, We live in Jacksonville, fl but will be transferring to Panama City, fl this summer, so if ya live there please send me a message I'd love to meet some people there before we actually move!! i'm doing a 25 dollar pay-pal giveaway if by chance you do not have pay-pal i could do an Amazon gift card :) Good Luck
Please go here to enter $25 dollar giftcard or pp
i personally would love to win a tye-dye t shirt from making milburns
Well i have decided to join in on the giveaways that 5 minutes for moms are hosting and i am going to be giving away 25 dollars in paypal money or if you do not have paypal i can give you a 25 dollar Amazon giftcard :)
Ways you can win would be:
- To leave a comment on this post telling me what you would do with the money.
- Leave a comment on another post then come back here and leave a post letting me know.
- Follow my blog via google connect ( top left ) and come back here an let me know.
- Follow my diet blog and come back here and let me know, maybe with more follows i will stick to it this time lol! bye-bye fat
- Leave a link to your giveaway in a comment for another chance.
Good Luck!! I Will pick a winner on 4/16 by having my 9 year old daughter randomly picking a number out of the entry's or by using random.org
Thursday, April 8
Well i have finally almost finished my lists from the week lol all i have left to do is clean the bathrooms and get rid of a bag of toys i can knock that out today (i hope lol) here's a few more things I'd like to also do...
finish other lists stick to diet exercise have kids clean there rooms have kids clean the fl. room
Wednesday, April 7
So BIG surprise i did not do much with my to do list yesterday so today i am going to try really hard to get the LISTS finished lol.. Chad has duty today so i think i can get this done today!! (Hopefully)
- FINISH OTHER LISTS!! done finally!!
- stick to diet did great :)
- exercise went on a bike ride :)
- Lots of push ups so i can win Michelle's contest lol check it out blessed quiver i only did 37 i'm lame lol!
Tuesday, April 6
Well i did not do great with my list yesterday so i am going to try to finish it up today and also do a few other things! Hopefully i can get everything done today!
- wash my sheets done!!
- stick to diet done!!
- exercise we went on a bike ride :)
- clean up (organize) the coat and shoe rack done!!
- wash and fold diapers (before i run out lol) done!!
- make banana muffins (before i have to throw the bananas away lol) done and it was horrible not eating them lol!!
Sunday, April 4
- kitchen counters done, and i deep cleaned the oven to!!
- dishes done!
- 2 loads of laundry from start to finish done!
- sweep and mop kitchen floor done finally!!
- sweep and mop hallways done finally!!
- tidy up all bedrooms (kids do theres, and i will do mine) done!
- take a walk or bike ride today we went to hanna park and walked a few hiking trails it was fun ;)
- stick to diet done and it was hard lol!
- get rid of at least one trash bag of toys done!!
- tidy up both bathrooms done!!
Friday, April 2
My friend Michelle is hosting a biggest loser contest with prizes and since i am trying to diet again i figured i would join it, if you decide to join in please tell her i sent you so i get credit for it :) Right now i weight 153 and i would love to get down to 125 so i have some work to do!! since i want to get lots of points i'm posting pictures (yuck) lol so for your viewing pleasures....
Thursday, April 1
- 3 loads of laundry from start to finish done!!
- all beds made done!!
- dishes done, now just to keep them that way!!
- kitchen counters done!!
- sweep and mop kitchen done!!
- tidy up toy room done, we even organized to!!
- have kids clean there room done!!
- tidy up bathrooms done!!
- stick to diet i had a bowl of ice cream but nothing else bad...
- exercise at least 30 minutes done!!
Well hello everyone its been way to long yet again!! Sorry i have been so bad with updating it seems i do most my updating on facebook these days! But since chad is back know i wanted to update about that, he got back home 2 weeks ago and it was GREAT!! We had tons of fun going the park and playing football, OK i did not play football but it was fun to watch ;) Today is his first day back at work and he has duty so that is a super bummer!! But at least he will be home early in the morning unfortunately he will have duty on Easter so we will be celebrating on Saturday. We are also starting a new diet, well sorta anyways we are going to be giving up all sodas, coffee, sweets and junk food (including fast food) for 30 days and working out everyday for 30 days I'm hoping to see some results cause i really NEED to lose 20 pounds and getting into a healthier eating routine should help! well that's all i have for now later guys..