Tuesday, June 24

to do list for 6-24-08

  1. dishes done!!
  2. kitchen counters done!!
  3. have Cheyenne vacuum all the rugs done!!
  4. b-fast yogurt and oranges
  5. lunch cereal and juice
  6. dinner leftover chicken and carrots and I'm gonna make some mac'n'cheese to go with it
  7. tidy up my room done!!
  8. have kids clean there rooms before bed done!!
  9. have kids make there beds done 6/25/08 ;)
  10. make my bed done!!
  11. finish kk's dress
  12. tidy up living room done!!
  13. tidy up fl. room done 6/25/08 and wow that was a job!!
  14. take all my vitamins and give kids theres done!!
  15. make some coffee and koolade done!!
  16. go to the park for lunch not gonna happen today i am kinda feeling crappy my back and head hurts and my nose is all stuffy so we are staying in today!
  17. finish mopping (my room, Cheyennes, and kitchen)
  18. one load of laundry done!!
  19. clean kids bathroom done finally 6/25/08
  20. take apart and clean kk's car seat done just waiting on it to dry now!
  21. make some brownies tonight (if i have time) done!! yummy!!
  22. clean and organize storage room done and omg it looks great i am so glad i did it but i came to realize i have about 15 boxes of cereal WOW!!!
  23. watch a movies and relax after i get the kids to bed at 8:30 lol well i was tired last night so this did not happen maybe some other time!

No comments: