Thursday, October 28
Things are going great right now we are now living in Panama City, FL.. Chad is off the ship and on shore duty so hes home all the time and that's so awesome for our family the kids and me love having him home all the time! Right now hes home ALOT because he had surgery on the ankle he fractured LAST year!! All the kids are doing good and growing like crazy Cheyenne is 10, Kyle is about to be 9 and Cody is 6 and about as big as Kyle, little kk is in preschool this year and is just having a blast (most days lol) and baby Caleb is huge hes 2 now and seems to get bigger and smarter everyday!! and lastly I'm pregnant with baby number 6 :) and will be due May 26th, 2011 and we can't wait!! I'm not sure what my plans are for this blog but i think i am going to try and start blogging again but honestly I'm not sure i don't really have alot of time for the computer these days so we will see! so until next time later guys!
Friday, April 30
Comment # 2 which is Heather Milburn
please send me you pay pal info within 48hrs or i will need to pick someone else :)
SO SO SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING!!
Saturday, April 10
A little about me hummm..... I'm a Navy wife to an awesome guy thats been in the navy 13 years now and we have 5 kids and hopefully more one day :) We cloth diaper, co-sleep, use slings, and try to eat healthy, We live in Jacksonville, fl but will be transferring to Panama City, fl this summer, so if ya live there please send me a message I'd love to meet some people there before we actually move!! i'm doing a 25 dollar pay-pal giveaway if by chance you do not have pay-pal i could do an Amazon gift card :) Good Luck
Please go here to enter $25 dollar giftcard or pp
i personally would love to win a tye-dye t shirt from making milburns
Well i have decided to join in on the giveaways that 5 minutes for moms are hosting and i am going to be giving away 25 dollars in paypal money or if you do not have paypal i can give you a 25 dollar Amazon giftcard :)
Ways you can win would be:
- To leave a comment on this post telling me what you would do with the money.
- Leave a comment on another post then come back here and leave a post letting me know.
- Follow my blog via google connect ( top left ) and come back here an let me know.
- Follow my diet blog and come back here and let me know, maybe with more follows i will stick to it this time lol! bye-bye fat
- Leave a link to your giveaway in a comment for another chance.
Good Luck!! I Will pick a winner on 4/16 by having my 9 year old daughter randomly picking a number out of the entry's or by using random.org
Thursday, April 8
finish other lists stick to diet exercise have kids clean there rooms have kids clean the fl. room
Wednesday, April 7
- FINISH OTHER LISTS!! done finally!!
- stick to diet did great :)
- exercise went on a bike ride :)
- Lots of push ups so i can win Michelle's contest lol check it out blessed quiver i only did 37 i'm lame lol!
Tuesday, April 6
- wash my sheets done!!
- stick to diet done!!
- exercise we went on a bike ride :)
- clean up (organize) the coat and shoe rack done!!
- wash and fold diapers (before i run out lol) done!!
- make banana muffins (before i have to throw the bananas away lol) done and it was horrible not eating them lol!!
Sunday, April 4
- kitchen counters done, and i deep cleaned the oven to!!
- dishes done!
- 2 loads of laundry from start to finish done!
- sweep and mop kitchen floor done finally!!
- sweep and mop hallways done finally!!
- tidy up all bedrooms (kids do theres, and i will do mine) done!
- take a walk or bike ride today we went to hanna park and walked a few hiking trails it was fun ;)
- stick to diet done and it was hard lol!
- get rid of at least one trash bag of toys done!!
- tidy up both bathrooms done!!
Friday, April 2
My friend Michelle is hosting a biggest loser contest with prizes and since i am trying to diet again i figured i would join it, if you decide to join in please tell her i sent you so i get credit for it :) Right now i weight 153 and i would love to get down to 125 so i have some work to do!! since i want to get lots of points i'm posting pictures (yuck) lol so for your viewing pleasures....
Thursday, April 1
- 3 loads of laundry from start to finish done!!
- all beds made done!!
- dishes done, now just to keep them that way!!
- kitchen counters done!!
- sweep and mop kitchen done!!
- tidy up toy room done, we even organized to!!
- have kids clean there room done!!
- tidy up bathrooms done!!
- stick to diet i had a bowl of ice cream but nothing else bad...
- exercise at least 30 minutes done!!
Wednesday, January 27
Tuesday, January 19
b-fast: oatmeal/ grits
lunch: sandwiches and chips
dinner: meatballs, mac'n'cheese and green beans
b-fast: oatmeal/ grits
dinner: spaghetti, green beans, french bread
- Friday: (no school)
b-fast: eggs, grits and toast
lunch: chicken nuggets, fries, and corn
dinner: tatortot casserole and carrots
b-fast: chocolate chip pancakes
dinner: roast chicken in the crockpot with carrots and potatoes
dinner: leftovers or pizza
Monday, January 11
day 3 (today) did not go good i had to go to the store to get snack for Cody's class for tomorrow and not only did i get Cody's class snack i got pretzel's and lemonade and cranberry juice and a book i guess the book does not count but the other things do :( oh well i said no to a ton of other things so thats a plus!
so breakfast the kids had oatmeal and i had yogurt and for lunch me, Caleb and kk went to chickfila also BAD BAD BAD cause i am not suppose to be eating out right now :( for dinner we are having a tuna casserole and carrots and i think i will make some tea :) hopefully the rest of the week will go better!!!
Saturday, January 9
well i have decided i am going to try this for the month of January it should not be to hard since i am starting late (1/9) but then again i usually stop by the store once or twice a week so we will see!! my plans are to still get milk, eggs, and fruit because we go thru them big time and i do not want to deprive us of foods that are good for us!! but that is all i plan to buy!!!! i will try to post every couple days what i made or what i plan on making i am sure around the end of the month i will be getting pretty creative lol!!
Here's Today's Menu
Cinnamon Toast and milk (kyle had apple juice)
I'm thinking chicken nuggets and mac and cheese
goldfish crackers and strawberries or oranges
Chinese potstickers and stirfry veggies and noodles
here's little man looking pretty funny I'm sure if chad was here he would say its because he has a gators shirt on haha!!
a picture of kyle on his 8Th birthday (11-27)