- dishes done!!
- b-fast eggs and sausage
- lunch cereal and hot dogs
- dinner I've got chicken and carrots and celery cooking in the crock pot
- kitchen counters done!!
- 1 load of clothes done!!
- tidy up the living room done!!
- tidy up my room and make my bed done!!
- have kids clean there rooms before bed done!!
- fold diapers done and it was so much easier with the new inserts!!!
- go thru and put my coupons away done!!
- mop kyles room and my room
- mop hallway and Cheyenne's room
- sweep kitchen done!!
- have Cheyenne clean kitchen table
- have kids make there beds done!!
- set up sewing machine and sew some inserts for kks diapers done and i am so proud of myself i got 10 inserts sewn and i was able to mend all the clothes with holes that have been at the top of my closet for almost a year now (wow) i found a shirt i used to love and will now get to love again lol!!!
- make some cookies done and they were yummy!!
Sunday, June 22
to do list for 6-22-08 and my day so far ;)
we have had a good day so far today, we just got back from church and Cheyenne and kyle both had a great time in kids rock and Cody of course had a great time in his class i think he would stay there all day if i let him lol!! but not kk she again would not go to her class and i really really wish she would cause its hard to really pay attention when you have a 2 year old you have to tell shhh every 5 seconds but we stayed for the music and then we walked around the lobby and listened to the message so at least i can still listen but i would really rather be in there ya no but one day she will be like Cody and want to just stay so i am grateful for how co-dependent she is now lol ;) i am gonna take it easy today and just do the basics plus mop sometime today cause kk spilled some juice in my room and kyles so thats a sticky mess but i am sure they need to be mopped anyways ;) so here's my list..