Thursday, July 31

well..

well today ended up being an interesting day i had my appointment first i took the kids to Jeni's house so i could have a little peace since i was gonna be there at the least an hour but probably more!! but anyways i get there and check in and go drink the yummy orange drink lol and then go back and wait for my turn to see the midwife finally i get called back and they weighted me and i have gained ALOT since my last appointment lol i have gained 22lbs now total which really is not that bad but i still have 12 weeks to go give or take a week ;) so that was a little shocking but really i don't care so then after that she took my blood pressure which was normal as usual and then she was saying (the nurse) i love your birds for those that don't know me i have swallows tattooed on my feet and i said yeah thanks i love them to and she asked where i got them and i told her and she said oh really i took care of the guy that first started that shop back when i worked at some nursing home and he was so sweet and let me tell you girl his WHOLE body was covered with tattoos and i do mean his whole body and she winked and said something about an 8 ball i was like omg hahahahahahaha but yeah that was pretty funny and after that i got to wait for my midwife and it took forever today it seemed but finally she came in and listened to my heart and said she heard a murmur and asked if i have had that in any other pregnancy and i was like uhhh no!! and now i have to go to nas jax and get an echo of my heart (ultrasound) to make sure everything is working right and that the valves are clear ect ect and that's just shocking to me and its pretty scary cause any way you look at it its your heart and that's a big deal!!!! but other then that everything sounded great with the baby and i am measuring at 32 weeks lol i always measure big with the boys thou so that's not a big deal!! and that's really it for the Dr's. appointment.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a heart murmur too! I got extra ultrasounds of the baby, because I have one, they wanted to make sure the baby didn't have one too!