Saturday, July 5

to do list for 7/5/08

well we are about to head out to the pool for an hour or 2 but when we get back we have some work to do around here so i am gonna base my list on stuff we are doing later!

  • dishes done!!
  • kitchen counters done!!
  • 1 load of laundry done!!
  • lunch i made some hamburgers and fries and corn yummy!!
  • dinner hot dogs, cheese sticks, and brownies for dessert yummy!!
  • clean my desk and dressers done with the dressers I'll do the desk tomorrow..
  • have Cheyenne vacuum all the rugs done thanks Cheyenne ;)
  • do the last side on Cody's blanket (i ended up doing 2 sides yesterday woo hoo) yeah i finishes it go me!! I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow and post on here ;)
  • clean both bathroom floors, toilets, sinks and mirrors yeah this is not gonna happen maybe tomorrow!~
  • tidy up Florida room
  • sweep and mop kitchen floor
  • clean up some outside i did a little cleaning not much thou lol!!
  • hoe garden this will have to wait till tomorrow cause i am not feeling it right now..
  • water garden x's 2 done ;)
  • make brownies done yummy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm brownies..lol
kim

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR NEW FAMILY BANNER ON HERE. THAT IS SOOO CUTE! I LOVE ALL THE NEW PICS ON HERE TOO.