Thursday, July 24

to do list for 7/24/08

  • b-fast me and Cody made choc. chip muffins
  • dishes done!!
  • kitchen counters done!!
  • 1 load of laundry i did 2 woo hoo..
  • get my Florida licence done yeah!!
  • take break pads back i did not end up needing and get a new wiper blade done!!
  • get Cody's vbk form done and we only got lost about 5 times lol
  • lunch it was 1 by the time we were done with everything in town so we ate at chickfila
  • drop Cody's form off at the preschool done yeah he got in!!
  • hoe the garden and pull weeds and ripe tomatoes wow that took me about an hour but i am done and it looks great and i pulled over 50 tomatoes WOW!! and there will be a lot ready tomorrow also man cherry tomatoes grow fast!! i also discovered we have 2 melons growing that was a cool surprise to see!!!
  • tidy up Florida room done 7/26/08
  • have kids clean there rooms and make there bed done!!
  • tidy up my room and make my bed with new sheets done!!
  • get all trash out of my van omg!! that was so gross me and kyle got 2 walmart sacks of trash out and i found 4 juice cups!! this is now a weekly job cause that was so not cool!!
  • dinner i made some little pizzas for everyone ;)

1 comment:

Toni said...

OK, super mom over achiever! I got tired just reading your list for the day and you really did all that? wow! I think the time is off as it showed you posted at 2:30 or something. hahah! I absolutely LOVE your kids photo at the top of them on the beach! That is awesome!!!