Wednesday, July 2

a couple new pictures

heres a picture of my big ole belly lol ;)
well this is just a super cute picture of kk so i had to put it up she is just so pretty!!
and this is Cody and kk crashed out on my bed/there bed lol i was trying to get a picture of Cody's big puffy face and lips but i did not get it close enough but its still really cute ;)

and this is just a silly one of kyle hahaha!!
Cheyenne took this one herself she looks pretty funny in it lol but man she has some pretty eyes!!

1 comment:

The Brutsman Family said...

Your kiddos are adorable. Your belly is cute, not as big as it might seem to you. My belly is always HUGE! That is not an exaggeration. I always gain more than 50 lbs. and I have a lot of amniotic fluid. I usually outgrow my maternity clothes by 8 months and since I carry until 9 1/2, I am really squeezing into them for awhile.