Saturday, July 19

to do list for 7/19/08

  • wash about 3 or 4 loads of clothes and blankets in my new washer lol oh i am on my 3rd load and its only 1pm lol i still have all the blankets to do also its so nice i love my new washer and since i am such a dork i will be posting pictures of it later today lol!!
  • b-fast well the boys had eggs me and kk had grits eggs and toast kk's was cinnamon toast lol and Cheyenne had oatmeal
  • library done!! and the fine was just 1.40 so that was not bad at all i was all worried for noting!! ;)
  • get Cheyenne's allergy meds done!! and i had to pay 9 bucks for that crap lol i guess i am just spoiled on the free meds on the base ;)
  • tidy up my room and make my bed
  • have kids clean there room before bed
  • have kids make beds when they wake up
  • lunch hamburger's and fries
  • dinner
  • dishes
  • sweep and mop kitchen floor tonight
  • have Cheyenne vacuum it needed tonight
  • hoe garden if its not raining

No comments: