Wednesday, July 2

to do list for 7/2/08

  • get started on kk's blanket
  • go to Joann's to check out tracing paper and just look around i could not find the tracing paper but i found a lot of cool things for 50 and 60% off my new favorite store is Joann's i LOVE it lol!!
  • go to publix (since it next to Joann's) and get wic stuff done it was the last store on my list we went to the nex first cause i promised kyle i would get him some new crocs on payday since his broke but anyways it was the 3rd store of the day and we were all tired and grouchy and hyper from to much sugar (we had some candy lol) but we finally got it done!!
  • tidy up my room and make my bed its as tidy as its getting today lol i cleaned the floor and made the bed ;)
  • have kids clean there rooms and make there beds done!!
  • move the beds (Cheyenne wants Cody's futon and Cody wants Cheyenne's bed so they are trading and hopefully i can move them on my own lol we will see i suppose) nope I'm toooo tired!!
  • 3 loads of laundry nope but you can bet your butt i am doing this tomorrow!!
  • look up washing machine ratings online today
  • give the boys a much needed haircut done and they look great of course Cheyenne wants hers cut but i can't do hers you want to do it Jeni?? ehh ehh???
  • vitamins for everyone done!!
  • have Cheyenne vacuum the rugs today
  • dishes done!!
  • kitchen counter
  • read in our books tonight or today ;)
  • have kids do some homework things

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey if you want i can send troy over tomorrow to help switch out the beds...just let me know.

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

lol well I know what you mean about taking hyper kids to the store gezz we had soda before we went and the girls were bouncing off the walls. BUt about the haircut, eh I could. I have cut Christa's bangs before, but now that they are all the same length, I haven't cut any of my girls hair. I normally go to great clips, but I might trim Alexa's, cause I am not paying a fortune to get hers doen when she has only a little amount of hair, ya know...Its up to you. I just don't want to screw up. Thats why I hope to go to beauty school. I really really want too...lol