Wednesday, July 23

so annoyed....

ahhhhhh....so this morning the stupid base preschool people called me saying that i have to have my vbk form in this week or they were gonna knock Cody off the list and what annoys me is just last week they called saying i needed to get everything turned in so i went in and gave them everything but the vbk form cause i do not have it yet i explained that they were doing a sign up at the beaches library on the 6th and they told me ok that will be fine just make sure i have to turned in on the 7th or 8th and i was like cool so now i have to have this week and that's just annoying i mean whats 2 freaking weeks!! so anyways i decide i will just go to the main office and get the stupid form but i call first to make sure i have everything i need cause its a pain in the butt to go anywhere in jax imo only to find out i do not and since i do not have a lease agreement or a utility bill since i live in base housing i have to get a fl licence and still i am thinking no big deal i need one anyways so i drive to the atm on base and pull a 20 so i can just use cash at the dmv and then the black clouds and storm starts so i turn on the wiper blades and the freakin driver side wiper blade is missing a piece and is about to go flying so i pull over to fix it but yeah its missing a piece so i am screwed so i drive home thinking what the crap cause they were just replaced like a week or 2 ago so now i have to wait till its nice out and then go to auto zone and try to figure out out to change it i am sure it will be easy but its just so annoying ya no!! ok well anyways enough of my rant i think i am gonna take all this annoyance and clean the house hahahaha later guys...

1 comment:

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

Yeah been there done that with the VBK stuff. I had to go all the way down by JTB to get her signed up and get the form. Be glad you got him in on base. Cause she was on the list and I put her in Little Explorers,(The Preschool by the Wic office off base) and after I got her all set up there, thats when the Mayport CDC called and had a spot for her and I just told them, that I am keeping her there. I really need to go put Maddi on the list for here on base. She will got next fall. Thanks for reminding me. So it will just be you and kk and the baby at home then huh. Wow your gonna be a busy momma. GOOD LUCK!