Monday, January 10

The Simple Womans Daybook 1-10-11


For Today… Monday, January 10, 2011


Outside My Window… cloudy, rainy and cold 38 degrees out at the moment


I am thinking… I really need to start my daily chores and quit sitting around!


I am thankful… that none of my kids are sick and that we have a warm house!


I am remembering… my dogs that are gone i miss bugar and gustav so much :( bugar was a red min pin that got murdered by coyotes in oklahoma :( and gustav was a black and tan min pin that i got 4 years later he was a runner and got lost or picked up and no one ever returned him i miss them both so much!


I am hearing… Caleb munching on cheerios and watching Micky and kk playing with her petshops :)


I am going… to do some cleaning very soon!!


I am hoping… its not raining when its time to get the kids from school later!


On my mind… where we are going to put our garden we have a pretty big yard this year with very fertile dirt i'm pretty excited about fresh veggies!!


From the learning rooms… preschool stuff with kk and Caleb seem to be picking alot up hes so smart!


From the kitchen… Creamy basil parmesan pasta for lunch and no clue what i'm going to make for dinner yet...


One of my favorite things… mocha frappuccinos with shots of espresso :) i have not had one in weeks and really want one!


Pondering these words… if you think positive and smile you will be alot happier


A few plans for the rest of this week… drs. apt tommorw for an ultersound so very soon i will know if we are having another girl or boy so excited!! shopping on friday for grocerys and church on suday maybe at a new church..


From my picture journal…

All my boys watching a Clint Eastwood movie lol!

No comments: