Thursday, November 13

well..

well i have a feeling the rest of this week and probably next week is gonna be long and uncool!! chad is sick right now he came home Tuesday sick with i am not sure what i am really thinking the flu cause hes really tired and sore and has a fever etc etc and yesterday i noticed kk and Caleb were acting very fussy and now kk has thrown up twice today and just don't not look like she feels well and Caleb has a stuffy nose and he is very upset by it and he gets even more mad when i clean it with that lovely snot sucker (lol) but hopefully the kids will not get it to bad as soon as chad gets home this afternoon i am gonna make a quick stop to the store and get a some Gatorade and a few cases of water and maybe some quick and easy food cause i think cooking on top of all this would be a little to hard and time consuming right now!

other then that we have not really been up to much just the regular dailys i have a new goal everyday and thats to clean the kitchen and living room first thing in the morning and then to do at least 2 loads of clothes from start to finish my biggest problem is the finish i had like 5 loads of clothes on my couch and that was my turning point lol so far i am doing pretty good and have been putting stuff right away or having Cheyenne if shes home from school when i do the laundry also next week i am gonna start doing get the weight off blog post and post what i have eaten and is i exercised at the end of everyday and hopefully i can get rid of this "momma belly" ;) if ya wanna join in please do as it would probably be extra motivation!! well until next time later guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope everyone feels better soon

Proudmommyandnavywife said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toni said...

uggg, the bug...sorry to hear it has hit your household! I saw you listed under 'human resources' and died laughing. that so fits. guess that job description is full swing right now! Love the blog banner!!!!

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

I am so sorry to hear that your husband and babies are not feeling well. I hope they get better real soon. I know how it feels to have a house full of sick people. I think I need to take a hint from you and incorporate your daily goals into my day. My livingroom is the messiest room in the house. Right now I have about eight loads of laundry sitting in my living room that i need to fold. I think I might need to go ahead and have at it.

Take care, and I hope that everyone feels better.

Unknown said...

thanks everyone for your well wishes we are good now and will hopefully stay that way!! and shynea i have had about 8 loads on the couch before and i now how feels i am slowly getting lately so good luck!!