Friday, November 28

lots and lots of pictures

kk loves daddy brushing her hair
hes such a good daddy brushing her hair and cleaning her face ;)

shes just lovin daddy brush her hair


hehe that's my baby boy Caleb right at 6 weeks old well 6 weeks and 2 days



hes getting so big i really like this one!




but then again this one is cute to ;)





as is this one hehe






and this one is ok to hehe







he looks like a newborn baby still in this one but it was taken yesterday also!








5 comments:

Amy Clary said...

Your little Caleb is SOOOOOO cute. Oh my goodness!
I used to love having my dad brush my hair too. Of course, my hair is naturally curly so he had a bottle of "no more tangles" in-hand to get the job done right. :)
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

You won the $100 Sears/Kmart gift card from 5 Minutes for Mom -- congrats!


Please send me your name and shipping info to this email with the prize in the subject line.

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

CUTE PICS!!! AND you won a gift card?!?! Congrats! Now go and do some shopping..lol

Amy Clary said...

Hey, girl! You won the Little Mommy "gotta go doll" that was featured in my event. :)
Please e-mail me your shipping info so I can get that right out to you.
clarymrs[at]gmail[dot]com

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

Wow you are a lucky lucky woman this Christmas...I bet KK will love the little mommy gotta go baby. Alexa's got the little mommy dolls for her birthday and loved them. COngrats GIRL!!! WHOOP WHOOP!