Saturday, August 16

really??!!!

well i did not really feel like blogging yesterday so sorry if anyone came to look and you just got old posts lol but we really did not do anything all that great anyways i just cleaned up a little tiny bit i have a ton to do today!! and we went to the store cause i had to buy some bottled water cause i broke my Brita water pitcher and i don't have the money to replace it right now so bottled water will have to do! but yeah thats about it.. ya no another thing has really been bugging me is Cheyenne's birthday was the 12th and anyone that reads my blog knows that and i even emailed my family and chads an email saying Cheyenne's birthday is today please send her an email it would make her day i did this on the 12th lol and my mom called and brother called and quite a few people on my side wrote her a cute little letter but not one of chads family wrote or called or sent a card in the mail ok ok scratch that Mary chads mom did and Cheyenne was so happy to have gotten a card and a little bit of cash she sent hers early ;) but still it shocks me that we lived there for 3 years of Cheyennes life and thats it maybe i am taking it to personal but crap write a email it takes 5 seconds and it will let Cheyenne know you still care its not like she has anyone here it just me and her brothers and sister no daddy right now no cousins no aunts or uncles or grandparents ect just me but anyways i am gonna go....

2 comments:

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

That is sad that no one from your husband's side of the family sent her an email. I do know how you are feeling though. My oldest two sons are from someone else, and him nor his side of the family give two shit's (sorry about my cursing) about them. They don't call to say hey, they haven't bought them anything for their birthdays or Christmas in almost three years. It is just so sad to me to know that one day they will wonder why, and it could possibly hurt them.

Unknown said...

yeah i have to say it really hurt my feelings that they could not even send an email! and it is sad about your boys to!!