Monday, May 5

back to work!!! 5-5-08 to do list

well after about 4 or 5 days off i need to do some cleaning i actually did alot yesterday but just did not post it mostly just kitchen and living room work!! but its Monday and i need to get some deep cleaning done so here my list!



  1. make some coffee to get me in the cleaning mood lol!! done!!
  2. dishes done!!
  3. clean counters done!!
  4. 2 loads of laundry
  5. sweep kitchen floor
  6. mop kitchen floor (tonight)
  7. vacuum living room
  8. vacuum kyle and Cody's room, the playroom, and my room
  9. sweep Cheyenne's room
  10. mop Cheyenne's room
  11. clean kids bathroom (manly the toilet)
  12. have dinner ready by 6:30
  13. homework with the kiddos
  14. fill out paper work for enrolling the kids in connections academy next year (public home school)
  15. clean my desk
  16. clean the tops of both of my dressers
  17. make some tea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy am I with you. Our house is a disaster area right now, and needs some major work. I think laundry will take up most of my day. Good Luck!

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Anonymous said...

Hi, I know I already posted here, but I just wanted to let you know that I tagged/linked to you on this post. So, if you get a chance come check it out.

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy