Monday, February 2

just chilling...

well we got our tax check back and paid off our credit card and put 5,000 on chads truck and they said we do not have another payment due till Oct. 13th hehe but we are still gonna keep making our monthly payment and see how fast we can pay it off i am pretty excited to see how long it takes ;) and then we put 1,500 in savings and have a goal of putting 200 a month in the savings account also and then 10 dollars a month in each kids account yeah not much but at least its something we also bought an elliptical yesterday from sears we got a really nice one with a 3 year warranty and i have to say the 5 minutes i was on it earlier it really kicked my butt so i have a lot of faith that its really gonna help me lose weight!!! we decided not to get the wii and wii fit cause chad was really worried about the kids getting addicted to it and getting lazy and overweight and not wanting to go outside much and while i do totally agree cause i can even see myself getting addicted to i am a little sad cause i think it would have been a lot of fun but oh well i suppose ;) well i need to go its almost time to get Cheyenne and kyle from school later guys!

2 comments:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Wow that must have been quite a large check!

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

Well sounds like you got it all planned out right. And now your hubby is knocking the Wii..lol Oh well everyone seems to be getting one and not everyone is over weight that has one, so anyhow we are having fun on ours. At first I was alittle disappointed, cause I really sucked at it, but now its fun. We have to get another controller, so we can play 2 players tho. I think I am gonna order the Wii fit tomorrow, but like you the other half is going into savings, then I got alot of unpaid bills to pay off and I gotta get Christa some jeans for school. She just keeps growing. That neat that you got your kids all a savings account. So when did you start with that? Thats a good idea. Well anyhow, we aren't going to the no dough dinner either, cause I really don't wanna get out in the rain. I need to get WIC some I have some milk, but I'll get it tomorrow when I am out. TTYL