Tuesday, January 6

another day...

i have been pretty lazy as far as cleaning goes the past few days and i really need to get out of that habit cause i really really really dislike having a messy house i often think about doing a MAJOR declutter and i have done lots of small declutters but its like we are a junk magnet and find and get more stuff then we get rid of and then have tons again it really drives me crazy how much toys books and clothes we have and now with caleb we have baby stuff everywhere and dirty laundry galore cause hes a spitter lol and then with the cloth diapers that's even more laundry but i think my biggest issue with not getting anything done is blogger, myspace, and twitter its like i am addicted to the computer i sit here way to often and i think starting tomorrow i will only allow myself 10 minutes for every hour and its gonna be hard cause there are a lot of blogs i like to read but i am pretty positive i can do it and boy will it be nice to have a clean house again back when we had just dial up i kept the house pretty clean but this high speed Internet it like heaven hahaha but really starting tomorrow i am gonna try hard to do other things that do not involve the computer well that's all I've got right now later guys!

2 comments:

Melissa @ www.thebestnest.co.nz said...

I hear ya, the computer sucks SO much time from my day. There was actually a point where I got Dave to take the modem to work so I would be more productive (I have a lot of study to do), that's when you know you are bad!

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

OMG! You are not the only one addicted to the internet. Blogger and twitter are my bad habits. I spend way to much time on both of those sites. It's ridiculous. My house is slowly falling by the wayside. I need to regain control, but it's so hard when I have fifty million blogs I like to read.