Friday, April 25

4-25-08 to do list

  1. dishes done!!
  2. clean and clear kitchen counters
  3. sweep kitchen floor done!!
  4. make my bed done!!
  5. clean my desk
  6. clean my dressers
  7. have kids clean there room when they get home from school done!!
  8. take all my vitamin's and give kids there and remind chad about his done!!
  9. 2 loads of laundry done!!
  10. clean both bathroom toilet's
  11. have dinner ready by 6:30 it was ready at 7 but hey we were at a party till like 6 and 30 minutes is a little fast even for me lol!!
  12. help kids with homework if they have any they did not have any!
  13. help Cody clean his room done we all worked together and finished it pretty quick!!
  14. vacuum living room, Florida room, and Cody's room
  15. watch one of my netflex movies so i can send it back and cancel it (it seems wasteful when we have cable)
  16. make tea again done!!
  17. get rid of a walmart bag of Cody's clothes (he has way to much!!) done and i am gonna have Cheyenne drop them off to Bianka tomorrow ;)
  18. wrap Gavin's gift (we are going to a party today) done! and me and the kids had a great time to!!

No comments: