Wednesday, April 16

4-16-08 to do list

  1. dishes done!!
  2. sweep kitchen floor done!!
  3. mop kitchen floor
  4. clean both bath room sinks done!!
  5. clean both bathroom mirrors done!!
  6. sweep both bathroom floors done!!
  7. clean both bathroom toilets
  8. clean shower in my bathroom
  9. clean tub in kids bathroom
  10. clean my desk off
  11. clean my dressers off
  12. have dinner ready by 6:30 done!!
  13. walk to get the kids from school (unless chads home and we have not went to psd yet) we drove i was kinda crashed out on the bed till 137 or so and they had to be picked up at 145 but i got there right on time ;)
  14. have chad take me to get my new id and stickers for the van (please god let this happen today) nope, hopefully tomarrow!
  15. read some in my bible today
  16. help the kids with there homework done!!
  17. 2 loads of laundry done!!
  18. take all my vitamins and give the kids there and remind chad about his done!!

No comments: