Thursday, May 14

one huge reason i love foodlion

so a few weeks ago i lost my wallet and if you know me you know i lose my wallet all the time and it just always turns up in the car or under my bed etc etc etc and i kept checking the accounts and noting was stolen form them so i just knew it was in the house but we have been taking turns being sick and i really have not had time to look for it! so yesterday i had to go to foodlion and get a few things and i went to my favorite cashier shes just really nice and cool and has a sling like mine and she always makes Caleb laugh so she sees me and says where have you been ( i usually go to foodlion twice a week but like i said we have been sick) and i was like ummm we have been sick it was weird lol so she says I've got your wallet i found it on the ground in the parking lot i was like OMG thank you so much (this foodlion is not in the nicest of places so wow thank you lord for her finding it) so yeah foodlion rocks!!

No comments: