Friday, August 29
on a light note i had an appointment with my midwife thursday and that went great i am only measuring 1 week early now and my weight is good and the baby heartbeat was great so the only baby related complaint i have is heartburn lol....
Wednesday, August 27
- 2 cups white sugar (oh yeah real healthy lol)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 cups of quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- in a heavy saucepan (i use a large cast iron one) bring cocoa, margarine, milk, and salt to a rapid boil for 2 minutes
- add quick cooking oats, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well
- working quickly, drop by the teaspoons (or however big you want them) onto wax paper and let cool
some tips make sure its just 2 minutes you let them boil anything over can cause them to burn and anything under can make them take a whole day to cool and dry out!! and once it starts boiling its very helpful if you have everything measured out and ready to go or you are gonna burn them cause these things are done fast also its good to have you wax paper out and waiting for you cause they can dry out in the pan if you are to slow!! enjoy ;)
i did not get everything done yesterday but i did get a lot done that i wanted to done and i will work on the rest today i am also gonna clean the fridge and freezer out cause i am gonna go to the store tomorrow and i want the fridge clean first a soda exploded in the freezer grrr and the fridge just needs cleaning its been awhile!!! i wanted to go to the store today but the kids get out early today and i would rather just go with kk cause that way i will have less people asking for things ya no!!!! kk will ask but she is happy with anything i can just give her something already in the cart and she is pleased lol ;) my mom is gonna be down today at some point hopefully before it gets to late cause i do not want the kids staying up late cause that equals grouchiness and no one likes that!!! well i guess that's all i got for now guys ttyl ;)
Tuesday, August 26
- dishes done with the 1st round but there will be more later as usual!!
- sweep and mop floor
- clean counters and stove done!!
- dinner by 6:30 done we had hamburger helper i was feeling lazy lol
- clean table done!!
- vacuum rugs thank you Cheyenne ;)
- fold and put away all clean clothes off the couch done!!
- spot clean couch
- tidy up my sewing desk
- clean TV screen
- have kids clean there rooms before dinner time done!!
- clean toy room if we have time done yeah!!!
- clean my desk and dresser tops done!!
- put new sheets on my bed and make it
- sweep my floor
- vacuum my rug and kyles thanks Cheyenne!!
- clean fronts of TVs
- just a general tidy of both ( i will deep clean another day)
- help kids with homework done!!
- bedtime by 8:30
- have a snack sitting on my clean (lol) counter for when we get back home from school done we had oatmeal cookies and milk/juice
- take movies back to the library done!! and the late charge was not to bad either cause she took off 3 bucks for the late DVD since they were closed 3 days for the storm so yeah!!!
- 2 loads of laundry from start to finish done and i am working on my 3rd load now wooo hooo!!
- clean up a little outside (from storm) if i have time no need the wonderful lawn guys hooked me up lol!!
well i guess this is just my new thing to wake up super early yesterday it was around 5am i woke up to but i fought it yesterday and just layed in bed but today i just got up i figured why not lol its actually kinda nice and peaceful right now with everyone asleep i should be cleaning but i really doubt that's gonna happen hahaha but i am doing a list today and cleaning cause well the house needs its the past week it seems all i do is cook clean the kitchen eat and eat some more and then play tetris attack lol but there are a million other things i do also but it seems cleaning has just taken the back burner or something!! yesterday i made a menu plan for the next 2 weeks and i made a shopping list for it i have been so lazy and bad with chad being gone and with this pregnancy but i am just so tired of 6 o'clock rolling around and me scrambling around trying to figure out what to cook so i think this will help me to quit stressing out so much about that at least that lol my mom will be coming down either tonight or tomorrow and me and the kids are really looking fwd to that shes mostly coming down cause i have my appointment with the cardiologist on Friday but she is coming early to and staying the weekend also just to chill with us and its gonna be so nice to get out of our pretty boring routine!!! i am also really looking fwd to going to the cardiologist to erase all fears not that have been stressing much over it but at the sometime it is a little stressful ya no!! well i guess that's all i got for now i am off to do my list now!!
Monday, August 25
so i did the crazy paranoid parent thing today and brought Cody to the Dr over a cough but it sounded so croupy like that i really thought he needed to get it checked out and i was thinking he should stay home from school and not pass it on but the Dr did this and that and said he was cool and did not need to stay home from school so i guess hes going today and hes happy about that he loves going he said story time is boring and takes sooooo long and he really wishes his teacher would read faster hahahaha i thought that was pretty funny!! he really cracks me up he also told me the other day he was mad at daddy cause he made us leave Oklahoma and if we don't go back hes gonna go on an adventure back to Oklahoma and i said oh yeah do you know how to get there and he said yes i am making a map now and then he proceeded to make that map so i told him good luck and that i would sure miss him and he just started laughing and said he was just joking but he does miss Oklahoma hehe!! as far as today goes the only thing i really have planned is to go the library i have a few movies and books that need to be returned they were actually due Thursday and with the storm they did not get turned in and there was a DVD i could not renew online so that really sucks since there is a 1 dollar late charge for everyday late!!! and to top it off i never even watched it so that sucks!! but oh well!! well i guess that's all i got for now later guys..
Sunday, August 24
Friday, August 22
Thursday, August 21
Wednesday, August 20
Tuesday, August 19
well in other news kk and Cody had a wic appointment today and you no how fun those are haha we were there from 10am-12pm but hey i am just so grateful i was out at noon cause that gave me enough time to get Cody to school i was worried he was gonna be late for his 2ND day!! i really need to get some cleaning down today i did a lot yesterday but there is still so much today and it seems my days are going by soooooooooo fast now that the kids are in school!! well i guess i need to go for now and play with kk she is pretty lonely without her sister and brothers!!! later guys..
Monday, August 18
he had to go potty so i took a picture of him washing his hands haha
yep its Cody ;)
- clean my room
- have kids clean there rooms before bed
- everyone work together and get the playroom clean
- 1 load of laundry
- dinner by 6:30
- have Cheyenne vacuum all the rugs
- homework with kids (if they have it)
- bed by 8:30
- sweep and mop kitchen floor
Saturday, August 16
so yeah i have to clean today i have not done much in a few days partly cause i have not been sleeping good and i have just been so tired but i am gonna start some coffee and get to work cause its not looking good here i plan to get back to doing my lists on Monday but today it would be to overwhelming to even write everything i have to do!!!
Thursday, August 14
Wednesday, August 13
oh yeah shes looking good with all that chocolate on her hahaha
such are cute happy chocolate smile hahaha
this is her it was not me mom face haha
Tuesday, August 12
this is them "sneaking" icing off the cake naughty naughty!!
just eating the cake..
and here's a picture of Cheyenne when she was 4mt old and meeting her daddy for the first time he was out to sea when she was born so this is the very first time he held her and saw her in person it was a great day!!
and here's a picture of chad and Cheyenne "bonding" i always have liked this picture she was about 4mts old and he had just got home a few weeks before
and here's a picture of Cheyenne and bugar she was about 5 mts old and bugar well he was about a year old and missed all my love lol and was always jumping in front of the camera
and here's one of chad feeding Cheyenne when she was around 5-6mts old ;)
here's another old one of me and Cheyenne she was about 3 years old
and another one of Cheyenne and me when she was about 1 mt old
and here's Cheyenne and daddy when she was about 4 mts old
and here is Cheyennes first Halloween when she was about 2 mts old ;)
Monday, August 11
- b-fast Cinnamon rolls yummy!!
- dishes done!!
- brush teeth done!!
- tidy up my room and make my bed done!!
- have kids make there beds done!!
- 1 load of laundry done!!
- garden work/outside time for kiddos done and i still have a lot to do!!
- lunch hot dogs and raisins
- dishes done!!
- counters done!!
- tidy up living room/fl room done!!
- go to the library nope but i have to go tomorrow!!
- have Cheyenne vacuum all the rugs done!!
- sweep kitchen, living room, hallway, bedrooms done!!
- have kids clean there rooms done!!
- dinner done!
- brush teeth/baths done!!
- mop kitchen floor
- bed by 8:30 it was around 9pm..
Sunday, August 10
wow that's a lot huh!!
so i was just thinking today that i never posted pictures or wrote about the baby sea turtles we saw last week a friend told me they were letting the baby's go into the ocean so we went up to the beach and watch like 300 and something (i think) baby's go into the ocean it was really neat to watch the little guys going so fast to the water they kids were a little disappointed they did not get to touch them but they were still really excited to see they running for the water!!